Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Cantina After-Hours Roundtable: Responsive Design and the Challenges of Developing Mobile Apps
Thursday, September 29, 2011 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
Newton Center, MA
Join Cantina September 29th at our Newton Center offices for a Cantina After-Hours Roundtable on Responsive Design and the Challenges of Developing Mobile Apps.
This will be an open-format discussion and demonstration with Cantina’s consultants and developers about the challenges and solutions we’ve found designing apps for the mobile space.
- The impact of responsive design on mobile development
- Native vs. Web Apps: development ‘dos and don’ts’
- Defining content strategy for mobile and the role of HTML5/CSS vs. Flash
- Audience definition and behavioral tools forbusiness planning and project prioritization
- Integrating mobile initiatives with current processes and workflow
- Distribution best practices for B2C and B2B apps
- Matt "Hondo" Crist, Senior User Experience Consultant
- George White, Principle Consultant, Technical Architecture
- Chris Lamothe, Principal Consultant, User Experience
- Matt Chisholm, President/CEO, Cantina (Moderator)
We will cover any other areas relating to developing mobile apps attendees may wish to discuss.
Won’t you join us? Refreshments will be served, and it's free!
When & Where
Cantina designs, develops and offers strategic consulting for connected experiences on the web, smart phones, tablets and connected TV. Cantina’s services include consultation and implementation for business technology, user experience, mobile servics, video management and social integration.